TREAT-NMD Alliance Bi-Annual Translational Sciences Conference
6 - 8 Dec 2015
Washington DC, USA
We are delighted to announce the TREAT-NMD Alliance Bi-Annual Translational Sciences Conference, which is planned to be held in Washington DC, USA, between 4-8 December 2015.
Programme highlights include
- Challenges in resources allocation – patients, families, physicians and money
- Current challenges of preclinical research and study design
- Innovative trial designs and outcome measures
- Biochemical and imaging outcomes
- Post marketing and health economics in orphan disease
- Standards of care
- Registries and International trial readiness and access to emerging therapies
This conference will be a fantastic opportunity for patients, academics, clinicians, patient registry curators and industry representatives, indeed all TREAT-NMD stakeholders, to get together to network, learn and exchange ideas about translational research.
To maximize the benefit of the TREAT-NMD stakeholders getting together at the same time a number of satellite meetings and workshops are also planned.
We look forward to seeing you in December!