Turku University Central Hospital

Turku University Central Hospital

TYKS has a significant role as a teaching hospital. The Faculty of Medicine at the University of Turku commenced regular instruction in the then Provincial Hospital in 1945. The Provincial Hospital was changed into University Central Hospital in 1958.

The clinical teachers of the Faculty provide medical instruction while at the same time acting as hospital physicians. Apart from physicians, graduates from the Faculty include Bachelors, Licentiates and Doctors of Science in Health Care. All of them are provided with the opportunity of practical training at Turku University Hospital.

Address
PO Box 52
Turku
20521
Finland



Call +358 2 313 0000